Return/Exchange and Warranty Policy
Return/Exchange and Warranty Policy
• Please contact Red Cymbals prior to returning or exchanging an item by emailing: email@example.com. Red Cymbals product returns / exchanges can be made only ONCE for each individual purchase. Customers will be responsible for cymbal return / exchange costs such as shipping.
• For returns / exchanges, you must use a trackable shipping service AND purchase shipping insurance to cover the full cost of the item(s) in the box. We will not be held liable for damages should the goods reach us in a less than pristine condition.
• Items are to be returned in the original sale condition in the original box and packaging.
• All items are to be returned within 7 days of the received date. If 7 days have expired since receiving the goods we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
• Items need to show no signs of use, abuse, stick marks, or fingerprints to be eligible for a full refund. A partial refund may be offered in the event that the goods are used. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% or refusal/denial if we are unable to re-sell the returned item(s) as “new”.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the exchange or refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
• Refunds or exchanges are only available for the item’s original sale price at the day and time of sale.
• Red Cymbals reserves the right to make alterations to this policy dependant on the situation.
• Our return policy is in place to ensure our customers won’t ever get stuck with a wrong piece of gear yet also that we are not left with used products that we cannot sell.
Once your order has been shipped no immediate cancellations can be made. If you find you have entered the incorrect shipping details please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the mistake.
Please Note: Product colour may differ slightly from photos due to lighting/monitor settings.
We thoroughly inspect all goods before they are sent out to you. We generally do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect selection of product.
Red Cymbals are happy to help you out with a refund if the product you have purchased is:
- Significantly different from the description shown
- If it is faulty due to manufacturing fault.
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com we will respond promptly.
Red Cymbals are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
What is Covered?
Any manufacturing default such as a separation in the metal or lathing on the main body of the cymbal.
What is Not Covered? Edge/Bell Cracks/Key Holing/Dents/‘Flea Bites’
Edge cracks (and dents): are obvious signs of incorrect technique or playing outside the parameters of what would be considered ‘reasonable use’ of the cymbal or it’s intended purpose. Using any cymbal in a ‘stack’ unless specifically sold as a ‘stacker’ would not be considered ‘reasonable use’.
Dents: Mishandling the cymbal, such as dropping it on its edge, is not covered under our warranty, therefore a cymbal that is cracked due to a nick or dent in the edge is not due to a material or manufacturing defect.
Key Holing: when the centre hole is worn irregularly or has cracks, this generally indicates the nylon sleeve on the stand is worn or not used.
Cracks Around the Bell: This is caused by mounting the cymbal too tightly and restricting the movement of the cymbal thus causing unnecessary pressure on the bell. To avoid this: mount your cymbals loosely and don’t tighten the nut to restrict cymbal movement or use thick unyielding felts or other items.
Flea Bites are rust spots that can appear on cymbals if not stored in a dry environment or cleaned improperly. These do not appear on cymbals if stored in a quality cymbal bag or case and if cleaned with a cymbal specific cleaner.
Cleaning: Wipe/buff your cymbals with a microfiber or soft cloth after use. Do not use Brasso, Windex and citrus based or abrasive cleaners. This will void your warranty and may remove the logo on the cymbal.
Playing technique: We suggest playing the cymbals mounted lower and on a slight angle toward the drummer as well as playing with a sweeping motion across the cymbal rather than hitting down on the cymbal. Mounting the cymbals high and flat or angled toward the audience may cause exertion of irregular force on the edge of the cymbal, potentially causing them to crack prematurely.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org clear photographs depicting the fault, a description of your warranty claim and your sales receipt. Your receipt is essential for making a warranty claim.
* Red Cymbals are not responsible for covering the shipping costs to return a cymbal or shipping out a replacement cymbal.
** We will not replace a cymbal more than once.
If you have any questions about the warranty outlined above please email us and we will be happy to help.